• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Watch the rocket tonight

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
On April 30, NASA announced the selection of SpaceX, Blue Origin and Dynetics as companies to develop lunar lander projects for the Artemis space program.
well i feel like this is a spammer just waiting but. I've been excited watching the spacex launches recently! I took the family to see the Falcon Heavy launch (with the Tesla roadster) a year or two ago and it's amazing to see people traveling to space now with spacex.

Cannon Gray

well i feel like this is a spammer just waiting but. I've been excited watching the spacex launches recently! I took the family to see the Falcon Heavy launch (with the Tesla roadster) a year or two ago and it's amazing to see people traveling to space now with spacex.
Despite the fact this year is considered not to be a good one - there already were two successful launches to ISS on American modules - the last one was on November 17. The flight to the ISS took 27 and a half hours and at the time of docking the ISS was over Ohio.