• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tony Hawk at 46 years old.......yeah, he's still a bad ass skater

deadheadskier

Staff member
I haven't checked it out. I should.

I only skated for a few years in Middle school and never got very good; I could barely land a kick flip. I was a wimp. I got tired of f'ing up my knees and elbows and pretty much stopped skating once I got to high school. . :lol:

MR. evil

I started skating in about 5th grade when I lived in Springfield. Skated allot for about 3 years until we moved to the burbs in 8th grade. I was also kind of a preppy kid and played baseball and soccer. I learned quickly that in my new town you were either a skater or a prep but couldn't be both. So my brother and I became closet skaters. Eventually gave up getting hurt on a skate board for a getting hurt on a bike around 10th grade which was more socially acceptable in my new town.

By by the time I stopped skating I could do a passable kick flip and rail grind. Part of me want to go buy a board and give skating a go again.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I thought about picking up a board again after seeing the following video, but said nah.....I'll try and make it to be an old skiing dude, not old skateboarding dude

MR. evil

That was a cool video. The guy dropped into that bowl like a pro at the end of that video.