• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Meetups 2014-2015

deadheadskier

Staff member
DHS & me at K 12/4. We've already discussed it via pm.

Anyone else?

12/4 is a Thursday. Even if this epic meetup took place, the weekday date makes it a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was unaware that it was a weekday.

Happy to make turns with Steamboat at Killington any weekend day of his choice, but I'm not burning a day off for him.

ScottySkis

another really good thread. I would like to meet anyone on here who chills with mj or is okay if I due mj. 420 around them.420thanks to the op was time thread was started. so many ppl on here we should have meets at places that are hit up a lot with a zoners, like mini spot to meet at sundown, k , hunter, platty, bell, mt snow, we should have thread for that elk.

steamboat1

DHS & me at K 12/4. We've already discussed it via pm.

Anyone else?

12/4 is a Thursday. Even if this epic meetup took place, the weekday date makes it a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was unaware that it was a weekday.

Happy to make turns with Steamboat at Killington any weekend day of his choice, but I'm not burning a day off for him.
Since I have a weekday only pass weekend skiing is very rare for me. I will be at K 12/6 though but how much skiing we actually do is questionable. It's party weekend with "DA BOYZ" & we'll be lucky to get to K Sat. by the crack of noon. This is why I plan on going up a couple of days earlier to actually get some skiing in. The plan is skiing K 12/4, Stowe 12/5, after that doesn't matter much.

steamboat1

Was open by mid November last year, the Headwall and Skyelark/Hawk areas. .
I'm just going by memory, which isn't very good by the way, but I don't remember that section being open that early. Been starting skiing first weekend of Dec. for years. I could be wrong though.

Tin

I'm just going by memory, which isn't very good by the way, but I don't remember that section being open that early. Been starting skiing first weekend of Dec. for years. I could be wrong though.

I went up there November 15-17th for my birthday last year and it was open. We didn't bother with K1 the second day.

steamboat1

I went up there November 15-17th for my birthday last year and it was open. We didn't bother with K1 the second day.
You are correct sir. Superstar chair opened around noon on Nov. 14 last year with upper Skyelark & lower Bittersweet. Superstar headwall & lower Skyelark opened the following day along with the Snowdon chair.

SkiFanE

Well, myself and a few other SR folks on this board are there every weekend. So you can find us at Barker Pub around 11;30-12:00 - the attractive ones :). If you don't do bumps or woods though...ya know...I'm just not up for meeting on the trails, sorry...I'm not a good ambassador. But if you want to go off piste with regulars, join my hubby and I - we'll show you around.

snoseek

Well, myself and a few other SR folks on this board are there every weekend. So you can find us at Barker Pub around 11;30-12:00 - the attractive ones :). If you don't do bumps or woods though...ya know...I'm just not up for meeting on the trails, sorry...I'm not a good ambassador. But if you want to go off piste with regulars, join my hubby and I - we'll show you around.

I just now realize Who you are. Man am I dumb!

snoseek

I didn't say it! So are you going to be a irregular regular this year? Or off to snowier pastures?

Back to Kirkwood for winter. Praying the drought situation turns around. You'll be skiing before me by the looks of it, enjoy.

To any on the forum-make a point to get out with the Barker Pub drinking team....good times!