• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K-ton 11/4

Puck it

I am thinking of going up tomorrow for a few turns. Still not definite.

Anybody else thinking of going up tomorrow? I wondering about the masses though.

Savemeasammy

Can't go - but I will say this is the best thread we've had in a LONG time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puck it

I am wondering how the crowd will be tomorrow. I should have went today but the wind forecast was ridiculous.

powhunter

From Kzone

attachment.php

mishka

I just saw that from Geoff. I am jonesing but worried about the the potential for a shit show.

it is what it is. Thursday first day opening. Maybe it's not going to get that bad. Last year iirc they opened into weekend I was there couple days into first week and ski into the lift all day long.
Also today passholders only so it's free for them. tomorrow even with discount it's about $25 $30 not everybody would want WROD for 30 bucks.
I'm planning to go. Pick it can we do carpool?

btw I can bring couple pairs skis and make "demo" day if enough interest.

Puck it

it is what it is. Thursday first day opening. Maybe it's not going to get that bad. Last year iirc they opened into weekend I was there couple days into first week and ski into the lift all day long.
Also today passholders only so it's free for them. tomorrow even with discount it's about $25 $30 not everybody would want WROD for 30 bucks.
I'm planning to go. Pick it can we do carpool?

btw I can bring couple pairs skis and make "demo" day if enough interest.

I am am still up in the air about the crowds. It may be a game time call in the morning.
What route do you go to Killington normally?

mishka

I am am still up in the air about the crowds. It may be a game time call in the morning.

you lost me here. "Call in the morning?" Call where? what time they open? 11 AM?

normally I go by wawa, Keen, r103 r100. but if with you I'll come up to Wilmington

Puck it

you lost me here. "Call in the morning?" Call where? what time they open? 11 AM?

normally I go by wawa, Keen, r103 r100. but if with you I'll come up to Wilmington
. I will make the decision in the morning at the last minute if I am going. Depends on weather and work. They open at 9 tomorrow.

Brad J

Been there many opening days always quite after lunch and that was the weekend!!

mishka

I'm out.
As much as I want to go tomorrow better wait for a few more days. Instead I'll make the core for MR87