• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Trying to get rid of some snowboard boots

dan henderson

I'm selling some snowboard boots, jackets, pants and bindings on ebay:

My ebay listings.

I am going to get a shitload more snowboard gear next week from a guy who's shop went out of business. The prices are fair. Shoot me a message that you are from this forum and I will accept your (reasonable) best offer.

$_57.jpg

$_1.JPG

volcomacceleratejacket.jpg

Last edited:

C-Rex

Did these "fall off a truck"? LOL

If I didn't just buy a pair end of last season, I'd take you up. I haven't tried them yet, but I imagine the Nike stuff to be very comfortable and supportive. Anyone with that much experience in footwear has to put out a good product, no? Good luck with the sale.

Hawkshot99

Did these "fall off a truck"? LOL

If I didn't just buy a pair end of last season, I'd take you up. I haven't tried them yet, but I imagine the Nike stuff to be very comfortable and supportive. Anyone with that much experience in footwear has to put out a good product, no? Good luck with the sale.

Nike is out of the snowboard business after this season.

Domeskier

Think I might pick up a pair of those Nikes to wear around the house.

Handbanana

I don't think its that they didn't catch on. There seems to be lots of people that love the boots. It seems more like Nike thought there was more money to made and growth to be had than what could actually be accomplished.

C-Rex

Can you throw up picks of the stuff you added? I can't access ebay at work. Or at least give me a way to search for your ebay listings on my phone. Thanks.