• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 6.0 - February 6-8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
You get a free perfect turn clinic, but that's more of a tour of the mtn with a few tips thrown in. If you want a full lesson you need to make your own appointment with the ski school.

They have ski rentals on the mtn. If you want/need more than beginner stuff the ski shop has demo equipment. I'd call ahead about that however.

Thanks for covering for me :)

catherine

I spent a few days at Sunday River last week and took one of their Perfect Turn Clinics. They are partnered with Sugarloaf so it's probably the same. We got our vouchers at check in and then just showed up at the meeting place. They grouped us according to ability (self described). We had 5 people in our group and the instructor was pretty good. She watched each of us and gave us tips to help. It was definitely worth the time.

Ok, great!
Where can I ask for/how can I get the perfect turn clinic anyway?
Thanks!

BackLoafRiver

Some pictures from yesterday to up the stoke meter:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 119

bvibert

Staff member
Nick, can you have your contacts at Sugarloaf shut the mountain down for the next couple of days, so there's some left for us? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.