• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 6.0 - Feb 6-8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlague

Quick question. We are now considering the AZ Summit, but we were curious about whether people bring their kids or not. Son wants to go but ...... maybe we will use this as a get away!

sbarracl

Hello, trying to up my post count to join everyone at Sugarloaf Summit

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
Hey guys- really wish I could have made this weekend happen. I tried.

MMD, IM sure you're the most upset I wont be there to embarrass myself on the mountain... next time.

Have fun. Stay safe. Ski fast. Take chances.

MadMadWorld

Hey guys- really wish I could have made this weekend happen. I tried.

MMD, IM sure you're the most upset I wont be there to embarrass myself on the mountain... next time.

Have fun. Stay safe. Ski fast. Take chances.

I'm too cool for the summit. I figured you would know that. A few of us will be up at MRG tomorrow...come make some turns with the big boys!

Redliner

I just want to throw out a HUGE thank you to Nick, Jen and everyone at AZ who worked so hard to put this trip together. As always it was fantastic!! We had a great time!! You guys are the best! THANKS!!!!! B+C

Status
Not open for further replies.