• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K mart 11/5 a second chance

mishka

regretfully I didn't go to Killington today as planned. looks like tomorrow would be good for second chance this way no more regrets

Anybody?

Cornhead

I'm considering going, we are dead at work. I was asked if I'd take a vacation day for tomorrow, I said no. I checked the weather, NOAA was calling for rain at K. I just checked again, clearing skies, mostly sunny by afternoon, high 52, a little breezy though. Those 2 for 1 vouchers good now?

PM sent Mishka

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mishka

If we get in touch before getting up hill you can "demo" MR 86 or 110 .... I wasn't going to bring 110 with me tomorrow

Cornhead

Sweet, I'm in the market for new sticks. Check ur PM's, I sent you my #. Scotty can't go, but if you haven't shipped the skis you sold him, I can deliver them to him on my way home. Stoked to get the season started! Anyone else going?

Tin

If we get in touch before getting up hill you can "demo" MR 86 or 110 .... I wasn't going to bring 110 with me tomorrow

I'm in New Haven for classes or else I would have said carpool. I live right off Hope Street.

mishka

Sweet, I'm in the market for new sticks. Check ur PM's, I sent you my #. Scotty can't go, but if you haven't shipped the skis you sold him, I can deliver them to him on my way home. Stoked to get the season started! Anyone else going?

I'll call you in a.m.

ScottySkis

That would be awesome thanks both of you have fun and any one else who makes it .

Cornhead

Oh well, we almost saved you some money Scotty. Sorry you can't join us. Enough internet, gotta wax my skis and throw my rack on the car, see you tomorrow Mishka.

Cornhead

PM'd u my # Puck it