Volkl snowboard for sale!

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Volkl snowboard for sale!

So i know that the season is starting and im EXCITED as im sure you are too!!!! Sooo with that being said, i have a brand new mens volkl snowboard for sale. It is a 161, aircore model. I got it for my husband, but he decided he wanted a smaller board so now im stuck with it since i cant return it. Id like to get $200 for it. I have a pair of used large solomon bindings if you would like. Im located in Boston. I will post photos as soon as i get a chance.

Please use the gear thread ...
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

So sorry! New to this forum! Thanks

No problem. Welcome to AZ and good luck selling the board.

This is obvious advice but I've had excellent luck selling ski gear on Craigslist multiple times. It makes perfect sense to try here but Craigslist casts such a bigger net. Include pictures.

Thanks edd. I have in the past and havent had much luck but i will keep trying. I will take pics as soon as i get home as well. Thanks for the help

I know you said "brand new" but any thoughts on how old the board actually is? I remember Volkl Aircore boards from circa 2000, but I haven't heard about them in a while. Pics would definitely help.

I rly dont know what year. It has the sticker on the back still. I will post pics asap today

Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information