• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

4aprice

It cetainly is called the Cannon cloud.Well it went far away on Saturday.Saw a copter flying around and found this today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zy6R1_6A58

Guy in the parking lot across the street had me move my car so it could land. BTW SIKSKIER were you hanging at your Taft Slalom spot on Saturday afternoon? We stopped and spoke to some friendly guys there but was too chicken to ask if it was you?

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

SIKSKIER

Guy in the parking lot across the street had me move my car so it could land. BTW SIKSKIER were you hanging at your Taft Slalom spot on Saturday afternoon? We stopped and spoke to some friendly guys there but was too chicken to ask if it was you?

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ
I was only there breifly.If you see a big blonde guy sitting on a chair next time say hi.

Cannonball

Embed code looks like this...

{YOUTUBE]8zy6R1_6A58[/YOUTUBE}

Except Note that I had to use "{" to keep it from actually embedding, to make it work stick with "[". Use only the last part of the youtube url. In this case "8zy6R1_6A58"

MadMadWorld

Embed code looks like this...

{YOUTUBE]8zy6R1_6A58[/YOUTUBE}

Except Note that I had to use "{" to keep it from actually embedding, to make it work stick with "[". Use only the last part of the youtube url. In this case "8zy6R1_6A58"

Maybe we can have a code discussion and really hijack this thread.

fcksummer

Website
fck-summer.tumblr.com
Got a superpass last year but I ended up pretty much just going to Cannon. Love the variety of terrain there. Good vibe, nice people.

Some pics from last year.
o9t3qx0.jpg

nDKAWYK.jpg

1XyPNzP.jpg

Vs2NriS.jpg

Pwqrlnz.jpg

LtP4DCI.jpg

VTaZN2Y.jpg

Last edited:

freeski

Nice Pictures.
From Cannon's website: "Buy a full-day, adult lift ticket this Saturday-Sunday and receive a 2-for-$74 ticket voucher good to use any day in January!"

MadMadWorld

Its a nice gesture, but a $74 ticket is a horrible "deal"... and its only good January?!? That's more weird than stupid.

Anyway, the general public will be lining up at the ticket booths tomorrow battling to get this "deal of the century".

2 tickets for 74 isn't a bad deal