• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

Puck it

Puck it

Mittersill-Improvement-Map_Existing-Conditions-Plan.pdf

bobg

Things are likely changing fast up on the mountain right now. Anyone make turns today and have a report?

witch hobble

I wasn't there, but the word around the campfire is it was some kind of powder day today in the notch. Or at least a fresh snow day. Nothing down the road half an hour.

SIKSKIER

Cannon recieved about 6 inches on top and about an inch at the bottom.Saturday it skied like 2 different mts from soft snow on top to firm and fast at the bottom of the Zoomer trails.

Farleyman

Saturday looks like it should a be good day!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dlague

Saturday for me too! Not sure how it will be since they are having BodeFest there too!

Last edited:

JDMRoma

Crazy busy !!

Last edited:

Farleyman

Yea I didn't even think of that... Maybe it will be less busy since the injury. Who knows. Might have to venture out into tuckerbrook, anyone skied it lately? Wasn't too bad a few weeks ago.

yeggous

I am afraid that crazy busy may be correct. I might have to avoid the place on Saturday. If it were going to be quiet I'd be there with bells on.

JDMRoma

I am afraid that crazy busy may be correct. I might have to avoid the place on Saturday. If it were going to be quiet I'd be there with bells on.

Go to BrettonWoods then should be perfect. No lines at all 🍺

witch hobble

Skied from 1:30 til the close today. Beautiful. Warm. Crowded for a weekday in April. Some coverage is being eaten away, but still remarkable, particularly zoomer side. Slow and sloppy down low towards the end of the day.

Gremlin closed. Looks like some sort of banked slalom being set up for Bodefest.