• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

Jcb890

Open it back up!! :razz:

I'm going to make it a point to get to Cannon next season. I'm rather surprised to see they do not have any CSC days though.

deadheadskier

Staff member
CSC or any club discounts in NH are few and far between and the ones that are available aren't all that great in comparison to VT. That's why I'm no longer a member of a ski club. I ski in NH the most.

Best bet is to go on a Tuesday or Thursday for twofer one deals at Cannon. Or wait until April when it's twofer one every day. SuperBowl Sunday is another twofer day. Lots of Azers there for that.

dlague

Shout out to the Cannon crew that were at Killington on Saturday - it was a blast. To think that I trusted my 12 year old to follow Puck it into the trees!

Jcb890

CSC or any club discounts in NH are few and far between and the ones that are available aren't all that great in comparison to VT. That's why I'm no longer a member of a ski club. I ski in NH the most.

Best bet is to go on a Tuesday or Thursday for twofer one deals at Cannon. Or wait until April when it's twofer one every day. SuperBowl Sunday is another twofer day. Lots of Azers there for that.

Ah, interesting. Through my work (ticketsatwork) I can get discount lift tickets at Cannon. I can't look right now though, it just says "See You Winter 2015" instead of any pricing. I'm sure its not 1/2 price or anything that good though.

dlague

I think she did great. A trooper for going down Middle Ovation but she did bail on the Lower Ovation though.

Well JDRoma and I did too! My wife and I also did not feel like hiking up to The Light! Wishing now we would have, but she did the bumps on Escapade instead.

dlague

Yes I Bruced out of that one ! Everything else was a go.

Well there was not a whole lot of coverage there. Plus I did not want my wife to be skiing alone - ya that's it - you did not want my wife to be skiing alone either. :beer: