• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River Top to Bottom for Sunday?

dlague

Not bad either $29 instead of Killington's $49 - thankfully there are a boat load of 2 fers out there.

Vortex

The price will go up when its top to Bottom. People were skiing top to Bottom on Monday. Not formally open. I am not into losing my pass. I would not be surprised if you had two top to bottom and Barker on Sunday. XTC looked close as did jungle Road. My guess is we get Upper Sunday Punch tomorrow to go along with T2. I will find out in the am.

deadheadskier

Staff member
It does say "This weekend kicks off daily lift operations and lift tickets will be $29 for all ages. "

That sounds to me like they plan on charging $29 for the weekend. If Wildcat doesn't open for Sunday, I may head to the River instead. I'll save my Killington twofers when they have TtB.

Vortex

It does say "This weekend kicks off daily lift operations and lift tickets will be $29 for all ages. "

That sounds to me like they plan on charging $29 for the weekend. If Wildcat doesn't open for Sunday, I may head to the River instead. I'll save my Killington twofers when they have TtB.

The Face book page states $39 when its top to bottom.

• Remove
    Sunday River $29 for tomorrow. When we go top to bottom, tickets will be $39 for adults and $29 for everyone else.
    Like · 3 hours ago

I am hoping for top to bottom tomorrow afternoon.

Tin

The Face book page states $39 when its top to bottom.

• Remove
    Sunday River $29 for tomorrow. When we go top to bottom, tickets will be $39 for adults and $29 for everyone else.
    Like · 3 hours ago

I am hoping for top to bottom tomorrow afternoon.

Still cheap and better than K. Fall goes to Sunday River.

Cannonball

Same (except for the Killington part). Keep in touch., may see you at one or the other.

snoseek

Sitting here in Colorado and jealous of your skiing. How weird does that sound...go get it!!!!

Vortex

How was this skiing? We changed plans to wildcat last minute; free and shorter drive

Sat was nice, Sunday it was rough early, but I heard it softened up later. Top to bottom, sketchey in one section, but no downloading. This week will have major expansion. Several trails waiting to go off Barker. They need to just tie in from The bottom of locke to the Bottom of Barker.

snoseek

why? a-basin, loveland & keystone are open with keystone having significant vertical.

Well, I was in Colorado for 10 days and the skiing as I passed didn't look too goodand it was crazy warm the whole time. I would much rather been at the loaf, wildcat or Sunday river than beating off the Denver mob at abasin or keystone although i bet LL would have been fine. Now I'm in tahoe and its even warmer. Drove by Salt Lake yesterday and not much white leftover from the earlier snows. Overall its pretty hoy in the west right now....no worries we'll get ours.

SkiFanE

How was this skiing? We changed plans to wildcat last minute; free and shorter drive

Both days were nice, but Sunday was best for me. Sunday I started after Bob quit - and T2 was covered in spring bumps at noon. Happy to be on skis again :)

SkiFanE

I could have used your help stacking wood.:lol:

Haha...how about the early shift next weekend?! (love sleeping in til ski programs start). N&N are still painting...don't you guys know all chores must be done by opening day?!

Vortex

Haha...how about the early shift next weekend?! (love sleeping in til ski programs start). N&N are still painting...don't you guys know all chores must be done by opening day?!

Learning.
Was fine for opening day. Decided to not wait for it to soften up and started more chores.

I will figure it out eventually.