• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2014-2015 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

fahz

I have a pair of Titus passes good for this season I believe they have no restrictions. I don't think I'm gonna be able make it there and would rather have something closer to the Albany, NY area. I can sweeten the offer slightly by adding a completed ski+ride=free BOGO that has a 3 stickers & receipts attached. More details on the BOGO here http://www.skiridefree.com/

dmw

I have a Fox 44 / MyChamplain card I might need to part with. Haven't used any of it yet, and due to circumstances beyond my control, might struggle to use many. I'd like to "trade" for the amount I paid for it, or close ($135), but might consider other offers as well. No blackout dates after this weekend, good for a day each at - Cannon, Burke, Jay, Gore, Smuggs, Bolton, Owl's head, MRG, S6, Whiteface, Middlebury, Titus.

MadMadWorld

I have a Fox 44 / MyChamplain card I might need to part with. Haven't used any of it yet, and due to circumstances beyond my control, might struggle to use many. I'd like to "trade" for the amount I paid for it, or close ($135), but might consider other offers as well. No blackout dates after this weekend, good for a day each at - Cannon, Burke, Jay, Gore, Smuggs, Bolton, Owl's head, MRG, S6, Whiteface, Middlebury, Titus.

I'll take it!

dmw

Thanks guys. I've gotten plenty of days in, and probably a bunch more to come. I've had other travel plans that took up time, then blackout dates, now another trip to see my sick dad in Florida. Just looking unlikely to get my money's worth on this one. MMW, pm me and we'll figure it out.

Farleyman

Still looking for big sky deals of anyone has anything kicking around, I can trade vouchers or cash!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

jaytrem

2 of my friends that went to Idaho with me have asked me to take care of selling/trading their Geigerrig Passport books. They both have almost all their vouchers intact. Missing is Sun Valley from both and the Brundage 2 for 1 from 1 of them. Highlight include...

Free Killington midweek
Free Pico midweek
Free Bretton any day after the 22nd
Free Oak Mountain any day after the 22nd
Free Wachusett midweek
Free Nashoba midweek
Free Solitude any time
BOGO Pats Peak midweek
BOGO Hunter (no Saturdays)
BOGO Crested Butte any time
BOGO Grand Targhee midweek

See details and additional vouchers here...

http://www.geigerrig.com/passport/faq.html

Please PM me if interested. I'm holding on to my own for Oak and Killington. I'll probably just give it away after that like I did last year. Mount Snow tickets are always useful for me. Thanks,

Jay

snoseek

If anyone needs some vouchers good for Vail Resorts I've got a stack. Good for a 60 dollar tickets...as good a deal as you'll find. 50 plus post counts please. Good for all Epic resorts except abasin.

arik

I have a free ticket to Pats Peak and another for Whaleback.

I will not be able to use them this season.

PM me your mailing address if you believe you can use one or both and I will mail them to you (for free).

Last edited:

arik

Whaleback ticket referenced above is taken.

free Pats Peak ticket still available

update 2/26: both tix are now spoken for

Last edited:

bdfreetuna

Sugarloaf voucher still available -- will trade for $30 Liftopia online credit / "gift card"

2 Burke vouchers still available -- will trade both for $45 Liftopia online credit / "gift card"

twinplanx

So...I'm just post these as a potentially trade. But I pulled the trigger on a Magic 2-1 voucher that I may not be able to use before it expires 3/31 I paid $63 just don't want to lose anything... also may be tuff for me to make it to Pats Peak this season to use the frebbie I got here. (Thanx Nick) it just may be logisticly impossible. If I give them up your internet personality will weigh heavily in determination ;-)

soposkier

Sugarloaf voucher still available -- will trade for $30 Liftopia online credit / "gift card"

2 Burke vouchers still available -- will trade both for $45 Liftopia online credit / "gift card"

Sugarloaf still available?

MadMadWorld

So...I'm just post these as a potentially trade. But I pulled the trigger on a Magic 2-1 voucher that I may not be able to use before it expires 3/31 I paid $63 just don't want to lose anything... also may be tuff for me to make it to Pats Peak this season to use the frebbie I got here. (Thanx Nick) it just may be logisticly impossible. If I give them up your internet personality will weigh heavily in determination ;-)

Are you looking for a jazz or tap number?

skiNEwhere

Got tons of winter park bogo's. Lots of restrictions though.

Must be used same day, blacked out Saturday's, and March 8-28.

Winter park closes April 26th, btw.

No trade needed for them

BBMF

Any one in the flatlands want to do some trading. I have 4 Mohawk mt all day vouchers that I can't seem to use due to no sunday night skiing. I would love to even trade for Sundown vouchers or maybe my two to your one at something like jiminy or southern vt??

mccleaks

I have a Fox 44/MyChamplain card that it's not looking like I am going to be able to use. Currently I have only used it 1 day at Jay Peak. So it is now good for a day each at - Cannon, Burke, Gore, Smuggs, Bolton Valley, Owl's Head, Mad River, Suicide 6, Whiteface, Middlebury, and Titus. There are no remaining blackout dates. The whole card cost me about $145 including the shipping. I did get the 1 day at Jay out of it, but it still has 11 other tickets remaining for anyone who might be able to make the rounds to all these places. I've got too many other trips planned to be able to get more than maybe 2 more days out of this thing, so I'd like to get rid of it.
Passes to Mt Snow take highest priority as I will be there in a couple of weeks. Other than that, the rest of my season will mostly be at mountains covered by my season pass. So other more creative offers will be entertained.
Thanks

xwhaler

S6 Midweek BOGO free to anyone who wants it. PM me your address.
They close Sunday 3/22