• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2014-2015 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

57stevey

I have 2 of the Irving BOGO's to give away. (I actually have enough receipts to make up a 3rd BOGO but we're out of the forms at my local station.) PM me.

JDMRoma

There are doing a special 4 for 99 right now. Don't know any specifics

Correction ... You can use them after the 15th through the end of season

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

deadheadskier

Staff member
Mentioned this in the skiing on the cheap thread, but I have some Smuggs twofer one coupons I'll gladly mail anyone who wants them.

spiderpig

So I severely miscalculated where I would be skiing this season. Have a full WNEP card (Shawnee PA, Sawmill, Swain, Greek Peak, Mountain Creek, JFBBx2) along with 2 JFBB single tickets that may not be used. Let me know what you have for trade, cash or vouchers. Willing to let it go for cheap.

prsboogie

Got a $45 Magic Groupon voucher I'm not going to get to use, $35 and its yours!!

yeggous

I've got some Cannon vouchers if anyone is interested. I have 4 left, am looking to unload 2-4 of those.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

Cornhead

My buddy has several Fox 44 cards with Suicide 6, Titus, and Owl's Head still remaining, looking to trade for cards with Whiteface and/or Gore remaining. If not willing to trade, may be willing to purchase such cards. I know the Daks is just too far to travel for many of those who've bought the card. PM me if interested.

twinplanx

So...I'm just post these as a potentially trade. But I pulled the trigger on a Magic 2-1 voucher that I may not be able to use before it expires 3/31 I paid $63 just don't want to lose anything... also may be tuff for me to make it to Pats Peak this season to use the frebbie I got here. (Thanx Nick) it just may be logisticly impossible. If I give them up your internet personality will weigh heavily in determination ;-)
Both of these are still available, could possibly add the Pats Peak freebie as a bonus for taking the Magic voucher...
So...I'm just post these as a potentially trade. But I pulled the trigger on a Magic 2-1 voucher that I may not be able to use before it expires 3/31 I paid $63 just don't want to lose anything... also may be tuff for me to make it to Pats Peak this season to use the frebbie I got here. (Thanx Nick) it just may be logisticly impossible. If I give them up your internet personality will weigh heavily in determination ;-)

xwhaler

Black Mtn NH (any day) free to anyone. They close this coming wknd I believe and are not running the summit lift.
PM me and I can get it overnighted to you for Thursday delivery.

Powda

I have a coupon I bought for 2 lift tickets to Magic Mountain that expires on 3/31. Don't have time to make it out there. $30

BenedictGomez

Was sadly surprised to learn that MSB is closing on 03/29, which stinks because I figured I'd ski there next week.

Anyway, I have 4 vouchers I bought that will go unused as I'm skiing Jay on Saturday and Smuggs on Sunday.

If I put them in the mail tomorrow, you should get them on Saturday, so this is for someone from Vermont who wants to ski for free on Sunday at MSB. If I get multiple "I'll take them" replies, post count and contribution to this forum will be considered (let me know if you want 2 or 4). MSB is still 100% open with great coverage, so I have no idea WTH their problem is, but they're off my Christmas card list.