• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2014-2015 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

Jcb890

Ski club/council appreciation days April 10-12, $44 lift tickets for club/council members. I'm planning on being there for one or more of those days.

On the PDF I only see Stratton as the CSC day for April 10-12. Is there a different club/council which has their appreciation day(s) at Stowe that weekend?

twinplanx

So...I'm just post these as a potentially trade. But I pulled the trigger on a Magic 2-1 voucher that I may not be able to use before it expires 3/31 I paid $63 just don't want to lose anything... also may be tuff for me to make it to Pats Peak this season to use the frebbie I got here. (Thanx Nick) it just may be logisticly impossible. If I give them up your internet personality will weigh heavily in determination ;-)
The Magic vouchers are still available. They expire this weekend. Will entertain all offers...

Cornhead

FREE GORE TICKET for this weekend. I believe this is closing weekend.

MORE GORE

I'll take it, if you're located between Binghamton and Gore, I doubt it with a name like skimagic. Planning on skiing there both days this weekend.

MommaBear

I have a Sugarbush voucher available - looking to exchange for Killington. (I have one of each and limited time to ski - looking to make a Killington pair so 2 of us can ski without further out of pocket)

skiNEwhere

If anyone is out here, winter park closes next weekend and I have 4 BOGO's for anyone who wants them.

MommaBear

Not going to make it to Sugarbush this weekend and they are closing - I have a ski club ticket voucher up for grabs (Free). Can drop it in today's mail from CT.

I have 2 Burke and 2 Smuggs completely unrestricted tickets for any day(s) during the 2015/2016 season that I'd be interested in trading for southern VT areas such as Mt Snow, Stratton, Bromley or Okemo. These are actual ticket vouchers redeemable at any ticket window at Burke/Smuggs and not in any name. Got them at various ski shows.

Any takers? PM me if interested or if questions.