• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Predict Your First Day on Snow

4aprice

If we get a little natural help....

December 13th or 20th in the Poconos (Shawnee, Camelback, or Blue Mountain)

If we don't.......

January 10th (ouch) at Plattekill

Already have 1 day in. If I can convince the wife to drive the boy back to NH after T-day, may get 1 or 2 more by 11/30. Will be at CBK Dec 6th & 7th, and 13th & 14th. The 20th and 21st I hope to go back up north before returning to CBK for the holidays. (Don't travel during any holidays because if I'm going to wait in line it might as well be here).

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

The Sneak

Sigh...
tmrw, Sat Nov 22 2015
Wachusett. pick up my pass and take a bunch of laps. See if I remember how to ski.
Will be on my old skis just bc I waxed them and they look good.

prsboogie

First turns today with the kids at WAWA, 4 trails and spring-like corn, good to get back out.2014-11-23 11.50.02.jpg

hammer

Weekend before Christmas, maybe earlier depending on how long it takes me to install a bunch of trim, never done it before so there will be some learning to do. Just had floors refinished and we need to get the house back in order before the end of the year. :sad: