• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Predict Your First Day on Snow

HD333

I am hoping mine is this Saturday. Heading up to set up the seasonal rental and Okemo plans to be open 11/15. Maybe get 2 "days" in this weekend.

No doubt Tom's Loft will be hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dickc

I predict mine will be Saturday November 8th. Whoops, I guess that is not predicting......:daffy::p

xwhaler

I am hoping mine is this Saturday. Heading up to set up the seasonal rental and Okemo plans to be open 11/15. Maybe get 2 "days" in this weekend.

No doubt Tom's Loft will be hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let us know how it is. I'll be at Okemo each of the following 2 wknds. Looks like they are working towards running the Green Ridge and Black Ridge. Original plan I think was Sachem to Glades but their snow report says they still need Buckhorn to get employee/equipment? access down to the top of the new chair.

Tin

I bet she has bought him golf clubs and fishing rods to keep him out of the house during the warmer months.

yeggous

Mine was 11/3. It was my better half's birthday... And my mother's birthday. Neither came with me so I was a real winner.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app