• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K-ton - 11/16 or 17

ScottySkis

I think ing about Sunday morning want to try my new toys and wow Misha kept the skis in amazing shape over time. Look brand new . I I can carpool with other s maybe meet people in Albany and or Mid Huson valley84 east to tacinco state Parkway if anyone s here be down with that.

Puck it

Looks like the weather changed to a wintry mix in the day and r in the evening on Monday. I am now thinking off tomorrow. Heard crowds were wild in the morning today.

powhunter

Yea Monday weather is right on the fence. Still could be all snow. Will decide tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puck it

Yea Monday weather is right on the fence. Still could be all snow. Will decide tonight

. Bagged today thinking crowds would be bad. And my lazy ass did not get out of bed. Tomorrow, I may decide when I get up and look at the radar. M

powhunter

Yea I've been burned before going by the flatland forecast. I'm thinking all snow on the mountain