• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lake Effect Machine to crank up?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Buffalo this morning

: County Executive Mark Poloncarz has declared a state of emergency and DRIVING BANS in The City of Buffalo South of Genesee St, Alden (Town/Village), Aurora, Blasdell, Cheektowaga, Depew, East Aurora, Elma, Hamburg (Town/Village), Lackawanna,Lancaster (Town/Village), Marilla, Orchard Park (Town/Village), Sloan.

attachment.php

Attachments

• buffalo.jpg
    buffalo.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 198

ScottySkis

oSo far Snow Ridge has got nada, blue skies according to their Facebook page. They did say if the get 30+" they'll probably open Saturday. You in Puck it? Scotty will probably go if they do, I'll ditch him if they open before the weekend, sorry, NFOAPD!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I think Sunday or Saturday powder hopefully it happen s.!

Puck it

oSo far Snow Ridge has got nada, blue skies according to their Facebook page. They did say if the get 30+" they'll probably open Saturday. You in Puck it? Scotty will probably go if they do, I'll ditch him if they open before the weekend, sorry, NFOAPD!

Saturday is out for me.

Cornhead

Yes I think Sunday or Saturday powder hopefully it happen s.!

Me too, you never know with LES, it's very fickle, last year Snow Ridge would get 3 feet, Watertown would get nothing, the Watertown would get 3, SR zip, and they're only 30 miles or so apart. Keep your fingers crossed buddy.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Some pics from south of Buffalo

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• closed henrietta to ohio.jpg
    closed henrietta to ohio.jpg