• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K on 11/19

Savemeasammy

Beats sitting home.

Hopefully the resorts don't get hit too hard, but it doesn't sound like the sort of day that will be worth missing a day's pay for IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tin

Hopefully the resorts don't get hit too hard, but it doesn't sound like the sort of day that will be worth missing a day's pay for IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would agree but I don't work Weds anyway. Radar looks good for them thus far, no rain. See how long it lasts.

Last edited:

Tin

Looks like ice/sleet/snow on the radar. After 6 months I don't care. Mishka and I are meeting off the Mass Pike and will be there.

Bostonian

Cool Tin, and I agree with you - I am dying to get in some skiing in period. I also have a 2fer deal too if anyone needs. I hope to be up there early, and then back in Acton by 5:30pm to get my kid from pre-school.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I might be up for a trip. I will know by tomorrow. I had a project due at work last week and was up until 10, 11 almost every night and I'm due for a day off. :)

Tin

Read that guns were still going on Lower East Fall this morning and it should be ready "soon". It has been getting hit since Saturday.