• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days so far? (2014-2015 Season)

How many days this last season?

• Total voters

steamboat1

Went to K last Friday, it was tremendous; was SS/Skyelark still getting snowmaking for June? Trees in great shape.

Heading back Thurs, bought Xpress pass.
Thurs. was one of the nicest days I've had at K in awhile. Bluebird, no wind & the mountain was in fantastic shape. Natural & ungroomed runs had good quality snow, as did the woods. Groomers worked overtime laying down corduroy on just about every trail that usually see's a groomer, not just a few here or there. Even OL saw a groom as did upper Wildfire. I was hard pressed to find ice anywhere & the quality of the snow was awesome with them grooming the 5" they received Tues. in. No one was there to carve them up so they stayed that way all day. After waking up to -8 at 6:30 it was already 20 when I pulled into Bear a little before 9, 37 in Rutland at 4:30. Yesterday (Fri) was a snow day. I'd say about 5" was down & still snowing when I left to drive home at 2pm.

Hope you made it there Thurs. Jim G. What a day.

To answer your question about SS/ Skyelark they turned the guns back on on upper Skyelark & SS headwall again yesterday (Fri).

Last edited:
14 as of Today.

Disappointing January as I was at 11 on New Years Day, but I tweaked my knee and ended up having a grade 1 MCL Sprain. I tried going out during MLK weekend, but I was having considerable difficulty moving around the way I wanted to. This weekend was the first time I was back up to speed and boy was it a great weekend to do so! I played hooky yesterday and got some great tree skiing in at Pico!

snoseek

Today will be 1/2 way too 100. If it doesn't start snowing soon I won't be making 100.

Warp Daddy

Only 10 ,usually get around 25 . wish i had a mtn closer , but 90 minutes is my closest .

But ,realistically at almost 72 now and having been thru open heart surgery almost 6 yrs ago , just happy to be still having fun out there and skiing well. I just had a great ski buddy pass away yesterday ..... Great guy

mrvpilgrim

hit 20 today
my better half ,a teacher down by cape cod ,by virtue of a 2 week Christmas vacation and 4 consecutive snow days last week hit 29

deadheadskier

Staff member

Jay
Smuggs
Burke
Bolton
Wildcat
Loon
Powder Ridge
Okemo
Cannon x 2
Bretton Woods x 2
Killington x 2

JimG.

Staff member
Thurs. was one of the nicest days I've had at K in awhile. Bluebird, no wind & the mountain was in fantastic shape. Natural & ungroomed runs had good quality snow, as did the woods. Groomers worked overtime laying down corduroy on just about every trail that usually see's a groomer, not just a few here or there. Even OL saw a groom as did upper Wildfire. I was hard pressed to find ice anywhere & the quality of the snow was awesome with them grooming the 5" they received Tues. in. No one was there to carve them up so they stayed that way all day. After waking up to -8 at 6:30 it was already 20 when I pulled into Bear a little before 9, 37 in Rutland at 4:30. Yesterday (Fri) was a snow day. I'd say about 5" was down & still snowing when I left to drive home at 2pm.

Hope you made it there Thurs. Jim G. What a day.

To answer your question about SS/ Skyelark they turned the guns back on on upper Skyelark & SS headwall again yesterday (Fri).

I did not; skied Plattekill Wed, have to work occasionally!

I will be back mid-Feb, Sugarloaf Wed-Sun next week.

steamboat1

I did not; skied Plattekill Wed, have to work occasionally!

I will be back mid-Feb, Sugarloaf Wed-Sun next week.
I hope your day at Platty was good. Enjoy Sugarloaf this week, should be epic. I'll probably be hitting up K Wed.- Fri. again this week, maybe Stowe Thurs. (council day). Parking shouldn't be a problem...:)

therobertcollins

18-19.
2 at Smuggs, 1 at Cochrans, and the rest at Jay. Hopefully a Jay Day and a first time at Burke this week.