• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I've been laid out for nearly a week with a viral infection and am finally coming off of it. this snow has me so amped for skiing. just finished a huge project at work also. It's been an insane fall! but hoping to get out there soon.

Hope you guys & gals all have a nice weekend with friends & family on and off the slopes!!

mriceyman

Thanks and you too! Love this site and enjoy most of the people on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
I've been laid out for nearly a week with a viral infection and am finally coming off of it. this snow has me so amped for skiing. just finished a huge project at work also. It's been an insane fall! but hoping to get out there soon.

Hope you guys & gals all have a nice weekend with friends & family on and off the slopes!!

Health and Work , Gifts from Above ,2 good things to be thankfull for

I'd like to Thank my Docs at home and Danna Farber, If I make it to Dec 15th it will be 20yrs with Non Hodgkins.

Safe Travels everyone!

deadheadskier

Staff member
wow, all the best Silicone. I had no idea.

and I thought I had much to be thankful for in that this was the first Thanksgiving I haven't had to work since 1997.

hope you're getting out on some snow soon.