• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A lot of talk this year...

Tin

Seems as though a few areas were talking a good game but couldn't meet their deadlines. It's funny to watch the "Mohawk" comments on Sundown's FB disappear as well as the blasting last week on Sugarbush's page. At least Cannon is making things right with free tickets.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Seems as though a few areas were talking a good game but couldn't meet their deadlines. It's funny to watch the "Mohawk" comments on Sundown's FB disappear as well as the blasting last week on Sugarbush's page. At least Cannon is making things right with free tickets.

Why is Cannon handing out free tix?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

yeggous

Bretton Woods is unreal today. Boot deep powder all over the mountain and ropes are dropping all over the place. Best November conditions I have ever seen. I skied all morning in boot deep, never repeated a trail, and I still have more trails to try.

And it's still dumping!!!ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1417194897.402475.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Puck it

Eagle Cliff is closed "until further notice". So a great deal.
It was spinning when I left but not loading. It was a great opening day even though it was only Zoomer. Boot deep on the whole front five. Two runs down Paulie's with first racks. Water bars were a bit of a problem but just hit them as you are turning. First tracks down Banshee and Jasper's. Skied with Matt and he got first tracks down the old T bar line. Great day overall. Called it a day at 11:30 as legs were beat and headed in to the Pub.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
It was spinning when I left but not loading. It was a great opening day even though it was only Zoomer. Boot deep on the whole front five. Two runs down Paulie's with first racks. Water bars were a bit of a problem but just hit them as you are turning. First tracks down Banshee and Jasper's. Skied with Matt and he got first tracks down the old T bar line. Great day overall. Called it a day at 11:30 as legs were beat and headed in to the Pub.

It was a bit of a slog booting it from the lodge (I didn't get the memo). There was a shuttle but who takes shuttles?! I heard the girl say walking over was "torture" cause it made her sweat. I didn't get any of that fresh and didn't want to risk a core shot on new skis. Eagle Cliff was loading by 2 o'clock.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone