• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

December is here. I need snow predicted here please Roxbury getting lake effect soon?

catsup948

Drum beats indeed. Euro seems to like early next week for something. Nice to see snow chances before the official end of fall.

catsup948

No storm early next week. Maybe midweek. After that the cold leaves us for week or longer. There may be signs of a Greenland block forming for later in the month. This would be a nice sign for the holiday vacation.

December is here. I need snow predicted here please Roxbury getting lake effe...

No storm early next week. Maybe midweek. After that the cold leaves us for week or longer. There may be signs of a Greenland block forming for later in the month. This would be a nice sign for the holiday vacation.

Catsup, how's that jerky knee??

Patience boys...Drumbeats continue

EURO has ruled with an iron fist.

Big power-play from overseas sends North America scrambling back to the drawing board.

Haha! I feel great! I'm hooked on lurking in the American weather forums. Bad idea! Too much information.

Haha, I've learned to check in once every 12 hours or so. Every model run is life or death over there.:popcorn:. Too much exposure to those guys can make you go crazy!

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Looking like it could be a little too close. Mid 30s as far as Jay.

We prayed too hard for the models to come West, and now it's running right through the heart of Jersey. We actually have to put our faith in the GFS to pull it back East. Times are dire, indeed!