• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

December is here. I need snow predicted here please Roxbury getting lake effect soon?

catsup948

This storm might happen. Where and how much is far away from being figured out. I would love a snow day next week! I may even take another day off and ski mount snow for 12 bucks Friday!

EURO and many other models stall the storm over Cape Cod and dump ludicrous amounts of snow in elevated areas... Boom Boom indeed.

Tin

EURO and many other models stall the storm over Cape Cod and dump ludicrous amounts of snow in elevated areas... Boom Boom indeed.

I'm loving some of the EURO but would also love to know what places like snow-forecast.com is looking at. They just changed their forecast to up to an inch of rain in NH and Maine with the Greens on the back end of light mixed precipitation. I don't even think the GFS is showing that.

catsup948

Next week is pretty warmish and boring but it looks like cold rebuilds toward the 17th and pattern gets very active heading into the holidays.