• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Crusher Beware 12/09/14

dlague

Maybe the US model was not that far off! Kind of sucks actually! Hopefully better at higher elevation.

not so good.jpg

Tin

Definitely snowing on the North Ridge cam but rain on the Peak View cam at K. K1 is on hold too.

Tin

Fingers crossed...looks to be tracking a bit further east. Good for VT and the Catskills. Just a blue blob on Hunter surrounded pink and green. Looks locked in there this morning.

yeggous

Currently 32 degree liquid precip in Bretton Woods, was the same driving by Cannon

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

yeggous

Currently 32 degree liquid precip in Bretton Woods, was the same driving by Cannon

30 degree snow at Crawford Notch. Soooo close. Thinking about heading for Wildcat vs bagging it and dialing in to work.

Edd

Are you at BW? I'm here with a friend. Praying for it to change over to snow. It kind of was near the summit.

yeggous

Are you at BW? I'm here with a friend. Praying for it to change over to snow. It kind of was near the summit.

Was my intention but I kept driving. Accumulating snow from Crawford Notch eastward. Attitash looks great... And closed. Heading to Wildcat next.

yeggous

Let me know what it's doing at the Cat.

Snow turns to freezing rain between Attitash and Glen. Freezing rain from Glen to Dead Man's Curve. Snowing with 2" on the ground at The Cat.