• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic Mountain Weekend...

MadMadWorld

I know I said this last weekend but I'm up for it either Sat or Sun for all non-summit people. I feel like the kid that forgot to get his permission slip signed for the field trip.....if anyone is interested let me know

Tin

Just a bump. Some cheap lodging options at the Upper Pass Lodge through Groupon or one of those sites. We are planning on being up there the 19th-22nd as of now.

yeggous

Just a bump. Some cheap lodging options at the Upper Pass Lodge through Groupon or one of those sites. We are planning on being up there the 19th-22nd as of now.

My wife and I will be staying there that weekend too.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Savemeasammy

I'll try to make it one of those days. It doesn't take me 2 days to get there like you, so I'll just day trip it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrmagic

About time! Good news is that snowpack is as deep as I've seen it in several years. My son dropped a pole on green line and as I stopped to pick it up for him my pole sank in up to the handle and then there's about a foot of bomber base under that.

jrmagic

Sorry no action shots. I didn't have my phone until after my kids finished up. It was snowing pretty good during parts of the afternoon. The first picture is a mellow trail but awesome to find fairly fresh snow after 2:00.

Attachments

• 1425869817639.jpg
    1425869817639.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 1425870033775.jpg
    1425870033775.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 1425870053585.jpg
    1425870053585.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 78

RustyGroomer

For those of you saying @ the UPL. The 21st will be rocking in the lodge. Come up or hang around for après. Our friends daughter's band is playing. Should be very fun. All members are around the age of 14. They rock.

Tin

About time! Good news is that snowpack is as deep as I've seen it in several years. My son dropped a pole on green line and as I stopped to pick it up for him my pole sank in up to the handle and then there's about a foot of bomber base under that.

Sounds great! I have been MIA this year, have the chance to not work next winter and am trying to take advantage of it.

Tin

Be up there Thurs-Sun. Looks like we might have to go through the woods to get onto Red Line and such but oh well. Hope the immature snow doesn't mess things up too much Weds-Thurs.