• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

12/13 Cannon

Puck it

Who is in? Bring a toy for Toys for a Tots and a get 50% off voucher good until end of January.

xwhaler

Do u guys see any reason why the 50% off voucher couldnt be used that day? It doesn't say it's only for a future date

xwhaler

Ok, I'm in for Saturday...will either be skiing in shifts with my wife and son or coming up solo.

xwhaler

I know you guys all have passes but for anyone else thinking of coming up. Tickets are still early season $49 and if you donate an unwrapped toy you can a 50% off voucher good for any day through 1/31. Seems like one of the best values in New England right now.
Between canned goods last wknd and a toy this wknd I'll have skied Cannon for $24.50 each day

dlague

Ok, I am officially jealous! We are hosting a Christmas Party that night and the day will be spent preparing stuff! I tried to convince my wife that we ski a half day on Saturday but it is a no go! Ba humbug!

We will be skiing Sunday. Now we are thinking about another place besides Cannon for a change in venue! Sounds like Killington will be the place to go on Sunday - mini summit!