• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sitting in K1 Lot

mriceyman

Didn't they have this problem yesterday? And if they thought it could be a problem today why wouldn't they mention it.

steamboat1

This is is power and it is incoming to the resort. No idea when. I guess I could skin up.
Yeah I understood you the first time. I was just saying that icing problems & power outages are completely unrelated. If it makes you feel any better the Forerunner is down at Stowe also, they do have the Lookout double running though. Sugarbush is also warning of intermittent power problems also.

Tin

The lights were flashing in the lodge yesterday morning and there was mention of power issues. Sorry to hear. At least you're not stuck on a lift right now.

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
As of 10 AM today, their web-site says, "Lift service is BACK. We are working with Green Mountain Power to continue to restore resources and lift service; stay tuned as we come back online. The K-1 Express Gondola will remain on hold for weather."

SkiFanE

The lights were flashing in the lodge yesterday morning and there was mention of power issues. Sorry to hear. At least you're not stuck on a lift right now.

Their website just said "Lift service is BACK. We are working with Green Mountain Power to continue to restore resources and lift service; stay tuned as we come back online. The K-1 Express Gondola will remain on hold for weather."

Quiver of excuses lol.

deadheadskier

Staff member
For someone who practically makes it their job to slam Sugarbush for their lift outage issues, you're awfully soft on Killington when they have the same problems.

Tin

It along with Canyon Quad spun for over an hour yesterday before they opened. I understand weather can create messes and to shut lifts down for safety. But don't string people along. Yesterday it was K1 will open at 11, at 1130 they said 1, at two it still wasn't running. They said 11 for Superstar and it didn't open until 1. Just be honest.

yeggous

Icing was a problem at Wildcat today. Lift was 25 minutes late.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app