• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt Snow Monday CSC Day

Savemeasammy

I will be there today. There were no bump runs listed on the trail report. Does Mt. Snow let anything bump up early season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powhunter

Never had any good lines early season. Ya probably got some on the NF and yard sale. Thinking K is gonna be a bumpers paradise the next few days.

Savemeasammy

I'm bringing my 7 year old today, so I'm not too worried about it - although I would ski some if available.

My wife - a teacher - is on board with letting my 2nd grader skip school to go skiing. That's a cool Mom right there!

skifree

I'm bringing my 7 year old today, so I'm not too worried about it - although I would ski some if available.

My wife - a teacher - is on board with letting my 2nd grader skip school to go skiing. That's a cool Mom right there!

very cool mom.
my wife is a hard ass on kids missing skool for skiing

mriceyman

very cool mom.
my wife is a hard ass on kids missing skool for skiing

My kids is young but i already told her that sometimes father son bonding is more important than school

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Savemeasammy

Never had any good lines early season. Ya probably got some on the NF and yard sale. Thinking K is gonna be a bumpers paradise the next few days.

There were bumps on Challenger today, but they were mediocre at best. The troughs are getting sketchy, so by Monday you might want to have your dirt skis! ;)

We are leaning towards Killington on Sunday. I'm thinking the bumps will be awesome. Nice and soft.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

reefer

There were bumps on Challenger today, but they were mediocre at best. The troughs are getting sketchy, so by Monday you might want to have your dirt skis! ;)

Perfect! I hope Jaws PDF, Olympic, and Plummet are the same! I hope they leave them all open..............
Calling Dr Jeff

Savemeasammy

I just got an awesome report about Killington today. Most everything was open, glades included. My friend stuck to Bear and Skye, so further over I don't know about. He said there was some grass showing in some of the troughs on vertigo, but there were still skiable lines to be had.