• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt Snow Monday CSC Day

powhunter

Reef. Heading to K tomorrow instead. I sent Ya my # if you decide on comming up

Steveo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drjeff

There were bumps on Challenger today, but they were mediocre at best. The troughs are getting sketchy, so by Monday you might want to have your dirt skis! ;)

Perfect! I hope Jaws PDF, Olympic, and Plummet are the same! I hope they leave them all open..............
Calling Dr Jeff

All of the Northface, except Ripcord is in play. Just gotta be a bit careful as some of the crust that formed during at the end of the last weeks storm is really funky to ski on. It looks smooth and grippy, but especially on the steeps, where the crust is full intact, it can be mega slick!! The crust is thick though, my 230lb frame could stand on it and not have it break! It does make it tough though for bumps to form with that type of snow! The manmade on Chute was bumping up today, Jaws was good, but getting scratchy in spots, same thing on Plummet and Challenger

mlctvt

Also check out Shootout off the main mountain under the black fixed grip lift. On Saturday this was the best bump run of the day.

reefer

[QUOTE;876588]

All of the Northface, except Ripcord is in play. Just gotta be a bit careful as some of the crust that formed during at the end of the last weeks storm is really funky to ski on. It looks smooth and grippy, but especially on the steeps, where the crust is full intact, it can be mega slick!! The crust is thick though, my 230lb frame could stand on it and not have it break! It does make it tough though for bumps to form with that type of snow! The manmade on Chute was bumping up today, Jaws was good, but getting scratchy in spots, same thing on Plummet and Challenger

That was really weird snow. Amazing you were skiing right on that crust. That ain't goin' anywhere.