• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

12/21 Storm Speculation

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
The glass is half full guys. We have a pretty good assemblage of base building so far. A little rain to firm it down during one of the most expensive days of the year, followed by some serious dumpage will set us up to be way better than last January. Remember how sucky last January was? No complaints thus far. Skis crossed...

mriceyman

The glass is half full guys. We have a pretty good assemblage of base building so far. A little rain to firm it down during one of the most expensive days of the year, followed by some serious dumpage will set us up to be way better than last January. Remember how sucky last January was? No complaints thus far. Skis crossed...

Just hope it doesnt rain too hard an lose the base.. Xmas eve rain followed by a storm say the 28th would be perfect for my jan 1-3 pico/killington trip

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ScottySkis

Snow for Mass tonight any hills with running lift s like B East or any Jiminy getting it. Maybe worth a try of another hill besides Catamount and ma to add the Platty of ma on my list tomorrow?

VTKilarney

We have a pretty good assemblage of base building so far. A little rain to firm it down during one of the most expensive days of the year,
Based on what I skied on today, I don't think that we need a firmer base than what we already have.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Snow for Mass tonight any hills with running lift s like B East or any Jiminy getting it. Maybe worth a try of another hill besides Catamount and ma to add the Platty of ma on my list tomorrow?
No. This is a coastal thing. SE Mass and metro Boston. That's it.
Scotty, if you want freshies tomorrow, go to Yawgoo or Blue Hills! :daffy:

nerad1km_an.gif

mriceyman

This thread needs to die.. Unfortunatly

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Glenn

Based on what I skied on today, I don't think that we need a firmer base than what we already have.

x2 Bases are firm enough.

This is similar to what happened last year at this time. I remember skiing Christmas Eve day and it was bulletproof. Doubt I'll venture out Wednesday to ski.

catsup948

I wonder if anyone will open wednesday. Ski in the upper 40s and rain. Tomorrow is going to be yucky with major icing concerns for the mountains. Please give us some snow soon!