• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bretton Woods 12/14/14

4aprice

After Saturday at Pico, had dinner with the girl and her friend (Picking up some boxes for home) and overnighted in White River Junction. Got up Sunday and drove over to Plymouth to see and ski with the boy. Decided on Bretton for a myriad of reasons and was up at the mountain at 8;30. Was really hoping for sun but it was not to be as the Whites like the Greens the day before were pretty socked in. Vermont got the mother lode of the last storm but Bretton is in pretty good shape. Cruised around hitting just about everything off the 2 express quads and even took a ride on the new T-bar (not much open up in that area yet). For trails of the day, 2 off Zepher, Grannies Grit (I think) was ungroomed with some small bumps cropping up and West Glade was a lot of fun.
DSCF4070_1_.jpg

DSCF4080_1_.jpg

DSCF4084_1_.jpg

As always had a fun time skiing with the boy. A little relaxation for him as he heads into finals week. Will probably hit up Bretton one more time with the wife next weekend as we pick up the boy for semester break and kick off the wifes season.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

reefer

Nice! Thanks for the Bretton pics. Will have to make my maiden voyage one of these days. Maybe bring the ski widow up and stay at that fancy hotel.

Handbanana

I must've rode the lift with you this day. I remember hearing about a daughter near pico on Saturday, and a son near bretton, from a nice guy from jersey while on the Bethlehem Express lift. There couldn't have been more than one person with this story, right?

4aprice

I must've rode the lift with you this day. I remember hearing about a daughter near pico on Saturday, and a son near bretton, from a nice guy from jersey while on the Bethlehem Express lift. There couldn't have been more than one person with this story, right?

I wear green and yellow jacket, Blue Langes and Volkl RTM 84 ski's. Definitely could have been me.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Handbanana

Yeah it was definitely you then. I was the snowboarder with snow pants that look like jeans.