• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The interview ( the Movie)

ScottySkis

It makes no sense to cancel this movie and I think I due something I almost never due and pay for movie ticket and see it in the theater. I not scared so stupid USA what happened to us?

Puck it

I think they have to pull it. It something does happen the threat has been made and they would be liable.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Wow. Not good. Too bad because it looks like a funny movie. Also seems ironic that a group named "Guardians of Peace" has threatened violence.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Puck it

There were threats back then too...

This is America - we don't cow tow to BS dictators..

SHOW IT!!! BE PROUD!!!
Those were threats against Trey Parker and Matt Stone personaly not on theatre goers. As much I hate it, but they are going to have to cave.

skiNEwhere

Personally, this makes me want to see the movie more now. Before I just kind of like "meh"

New marketing strategy?

Kerovick

The movie is already done. They will release it even if it's not in theatres

ctenidae

So, when do we start bombing North Korea? If the ruble keeps crumbling, Putin's going to be looking for a distraction, and slapping someone around usually works pretty well. Maybe he can help out. Is Putin a Rogan/Franco fan, you think?

Funky_Catskills

So, when do we start bombing North Korea? If the ruble keeps crumbling, Putin's going to be looking for a distraction, and slapping someone around usually works pretty well. Maybe he can help out. Is Putin a Rogan/Franco fan, you think?

heheh.... Putin.. what a loser...

bvibert

Staff member

I think instead of dropping bombs we should continuously drop copies of the movie along with portable DVD players.

freeski

I think instead of dropping bombs we should continuously drop copies of the movie along with portable DVD players.
This is the way to proceed. Imagine how mad little fat man would get. Also, maybe just drop pictures made from the film showing him looking like an idiot. The U.S, has used similar espionage tactics before. Didn't we try to start a revolution in Cuba releasing rap music. At any rate, looking forward to seeing the movie.