• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

North Conway Restaurants

badinfluence

My family and I are going up to north conway for a midweek stay at the end of January. We are going to ski Bretton Woods two days and Cranmore one. My question is are there any restaurants for dinner and happy hour that you can recommend? I would rather have some information then try to play a guessing game.

Thanks

Breeze

More choices than you will have time to investigate.

On the way back to N. Conway from Bretton Woods, White Mountain Cider Company or the ever-reliable and longstanding Red Parka Pub. ( both on 302 in Glen)

In N Conway, Delaneys, Moat Mountain Brew-pub, Horsefeathers, May Kelleys Cottage, or the 1785 Inn ( actually the 1785 is in Intervale)

Breeze

skifree

red parka/delaneys/may kelleys/horse feathers all very good

delaneys makes a great bloody mary

ThinkSnow

Near Bretton Woods-- Fabyan Station is great for food & apres at the bar. Also check out Shovel Handle Pub in Jackson (at Black Mountain).

skifree

had a group that ate family style at moat mountain. awesome spread.

Best breakfast in the North Conway area IMO is at The Wentworth Hotel in Jackson. I think it is $12 and you get to pick a "main course" off the menu and then get to crush the continental breakfast. I leave there absolutely stuffed and bypass lunch. Love it. A must if you are in the area.

Echo The Moat, also Flatbread Pizza located in the Eastern Slopes Inn for dinner.

Brad J

Hand down May Kelley's will fit the bill the best, Red Parker is over rated from people who have gone there lately

Edd

For breakfast, this place absolutely kills it: http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-sunrise-shack-glen

I'm sorry to hear that Bellinis closed. That was a great place.

A bunch of good suggestions here. Options for ethnic food:

Thai: I like the Bangkok café but I hear good things about Taste of Thai.

Indian: Shalimar is yummy.

Mexican: I much prefer Jalisco to Café Noche.

soulseller

I always hit Moat when I am in that area, Shovel Handle Pub is cool if you find yourself a little further north in Jackson.

AdironRider

I've been let down at Horsefeathers a bunch. Location is top shelf and they know it, just average food IMO.

Farleyman

I believe delaneys does a happy our for apps, they have great wings

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone