• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Missing keystrokes on replies?

Edd

When posting from my desktop at work, certain keystrokes don't get through to the screen and I'm constantly correcting. It seems to only happen on replies and quick replies, though. Starting this thread with this post, everything is fine. Only on replies. Doesn't happen at all on the app.

Anyone else having this issue?

skiNEwhere

I've had issues with the mobile app, but none from the full webpage

Maybe your work firewall is blocking certain letters? :spin:

JimG.

Staff member
When posting from my desktop at work, certain keystrokes don't get through to the screen and I'm constantly correcting. It seems to only happen on replies and quick replies, though. Starting this thread with this post, everything is fine. Only on replies. Doesn't happen at all on the app.

+1, happens constantly.

Just assumed it was programming designed to keep me from pot stirring.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com

Absolutely. I thought it was just my computer at work because we just updated to IE 11.

mlctvt

Yes I get that too, to the point where it's extremely difficult to post. I thought it was something with just my system

Cornhead

I get unintended "p's" popping up while typing on my phone keypad, but it's not AZ specific, infection? You mean to tell me all theses years and it was all Scotty's keyboard?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
i just moved to RI so i don't know where the good hikes are yet. i'd love to get some info about where to go, if any of you know the area. i'll be out every day if i can find a close enough trail, as well as exploring all over. i'd love to join a group that does regular hikes.

Yup, it just started about a month ago, and I haven't experienced it at any other site.