• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Trivia Crack

MadMadWorld

The questions get harder. At least that's the way it felt for me. I am a fan of the friends challenge.

Have you pulled off any first round wins?

I think you are capped at 3 in the first round if I'm not mistaken. At least that's what happened to me

moresnow

I think you are capped at 3 in the first round if I'm not mistaken. At least that's what happened to me

If you start the game you are limited to 3. The challenged can win first round. We play winner starts next game.

Tin

The questions get harder. At least that's the way it felt for me. I am a fan of the friends challenge.

Have you pulled off any first round wins?

They are getting ridiculous. Just got asked how long the damn the Tour de France was, in kilometers. I'm at a level 37 now.

SkiFanE

I downloaded it, was doing pretty good, I think I got up to level 6. Then I went to play a Ruzzle game. 10 seconds into Ruzzle game, I was bumped to App Store to buy that cheesy game they always advertise on Trivia Crack. Went back to Ruzzle...again... until my ruzzle game quit (4 words!). So I killed Trivia crack from background. Still happened when I was in Ruzzle. Then I deleted App - see ya... you take control of my phone and I'm done!