• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Merry X-mas and Happy Hanukkah my brothers and sisters in glissade

Scruffy

May the holidays bury you in snow
May your edges be crisp
May your ptex be bright
May your bumps be soft
and your poles be hard

5_thumb_skiing-santa.jpeg

603Skier

And right back at you scruffy and I second that to all AP members!

Cornhead

Happy Holidays everyone! I was supposed to pick my Son in Syracuse this morning, flight was initially delayed 45 minutes, then I found out the flight was overbooked, the good news is he's flying from Phillly to Binghamton, saving me the 70 mile drive, and he's getting compensated $320, nearly the entire cost of his round trip ticket from Denver to Syracuse. The bad news is, he's been working as a seasonal UPS driver for the holidays, been working his ass off the last couple days, and caught his flight at midnight Denver time. I just hope he doesn't sleep through the boarding. His Mom doesn't know he's coming, hope she didn't travel to CO to surprise him, wouldn't that be funny.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Merry Christmas everyone ! Hope you all have a great day ! Once this holiday season is one with o will FINALLY have some time to put skiing on the agenda ;)

4aprice

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. May the new year be better then old one. Cornhead, hope the boy makes it home, family is the best.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

JimG.

Staff member
My 2 oldest boys are home from college. Everyone is healthy and happy.

I'll be skiing the next 10 days. We're looking forward to the New Year; we have a lot to be grateful for.

We wish everyone here only the best! Happy Holidays!

Cornhead

Another good one.....

960146_765526173524272_8952730132964879622_n.jpg

Our male cat likes to eat Christmas lights, ate one Christmas Eve, then he acted like it was stuck in his throat. Put a damper on the festivities for awhile. He seems fine now.