• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jan 4-5 Event

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Well my face is red.

I looked at the models again and it seems to be 1-3 this weekend, plus ice and rain on top I guess. But it looks like they're predicting another 3-6 inches monday/tuesday in the Poconos and 6-8 in the Catskills.\

Does anyone else see this? None of the major forecasting sites are saying much.

Did'nt see actual accumulations but very dry snow predicted

Tin

There are a couple of clipper systems coming. One Tuesday night and looks like some lingering stuff Weds-Thursday.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
CONUS1_NAM212_SFC_ACCUM-SNOWFALL_42HR.gif

drjeff

Front end snow will be substantially "diluted" by back end WARM, but short lived temps and roughly 0.5" give or take a few tenths of rain :(

Not a good track with this one for essentially all of New England

Tin

Yup. 12 hours. 25* at my place in RI right now. Might hit 60 tomorrow. The ice is a scary thing

wa-loaf

Heading to the mighty WA tonight to hopefully take advantage of the snow before the turn-over.

ScottySkis

Good snow falling in Hudson valley for about 11am start ed nice fluffy 2 inches down so far in my backyard I hear Hunter is skiing great now . all those out today enjoy be careful leaving and driving with idiot on the roads.

VTKilarney

I wonder what the northern New England mountains will be like tomorrow. Specifically, how many people are leaving tonight versus tomorrow. It's a gamble for sure.

ScottySkis

Cold wet freezing rain now where I live why. Be careful anyone don't drive on black ice if you don't have to.

WWF-VT

Snowing and 12 degrees currently at Mt Ellen. Can't believe that it's going to get warm and change to mix in the A.M.