• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Deleted Week

prsboogie

Mishka that really sucks, had some great pics!! My first TR, albeit not that impressive, is also gone. Guess I'll just have to create a new one!

mishka

Mishka that really sucks, had some great pics!! My first TR, albeit not that impressive, is also gone. Guess I'll just have to create a new one!

well my report is not completely gone. I typed the text elsewhere and pictures can be uploaded again. I just don't know if the problem fixed before post TR again

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Oh thankfully!

There is a CHANCE over the next day of tow that the site goes unresponsive for a bit. because they moved servers there is a new IP for AlpineZone and I need to change records which can take up to 24 hours to show up. But there should be no more database issues and i verified this morning they are running again every day.

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Oh thankfully!

There is a CHANCE over the next day of tow that the site goes unresponsive for a bit. because they moved servers there is a new IP for AlpineZone and I need to change records which can take up to 24 hours to show up. But there should be no more database issues and i verified this morning they are running again every day.

FYI, Nick... about 20 minutes ago I received a database error.

mriceyman

Nick your gona need a stiff drink once this is all figured out

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

deadheadskier

Staff member
A Bloody Mary with an extra shot of vodka on the side would be totally reasonable in this situation.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
images