• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Monday January 19th Something is brewing in New England

Kleetus

What did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a pair of Rozzi Experience 88's. I demoed a whole bunch of ski's back in December not expecting to get new equipment this season but was blown away by the Experience's. I was able to get a good deal so ended up getting them this season instead of waiting until spring which is what I had expected to do going into the season.

BenedictGomez

Tomorrow is a no-go for me given the significantly negative figures, but Sunday should be nice.

If this energy drops 3 or 4 inches in the cats, I may hit Platty on the way home rather than working Monday. Lemons & lemonade and all that.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Looking pretty ugly.
It is?
Fingers crossed that Burke comes out on top of the heap for once.

StormTotalSnowFcst.png

catsup948

This has to be way off for down here. We're not even looking to get any frozen precipitation here.

Attachments

• 1421530179822.jpg
    1421530179822.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 87

yeggous

Good news: while cold Bretton Woods was great today. Bad news: bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. Washout seems imminent. This season blows.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Good news: while cold Bretton Woods was great today. Bad news: bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. Washout seems imminent. This season blows.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
Ain't that the truth !I keep hearing "R,/n" and "It's good snowmaking weather"
The way it's going lift tickets will be going up before the end of the season.

catsup948

This baby appears to really cut inland. We need blocking or this winter is cooked outside of way up north. Skiing was great at Berkshire East today! Rain will not help.