• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Monday January 19th Something is brewing in New England

yeggous

30 degree freezing rain in North Conway. Wildcat was snow on the top half and straight rain at the base.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Dmiller27

Was planning on skiing tomorrow guess I'll have to make a game time decision tomorrow morn

Kleetus

Was solid rain when I left Mt Snow at noon today...and continued as rain as I sat on VT9 for 2 hours due to freezing rain trying to get home...

JDMRoma

Same here, BrettonWoods started raining at noon. Came down pretty good till I left at 2 lovely 3 hour ride home.

xwhaler

I feel like the rain started so much earlier than was forecasted. Thought they were talking no rain until late afternoon....?

prsboogie

That is what I read and saw but it was steady rain at WaWa by 1130, light intermittent started around 10

BenedictGomez

Just drove from Wilmington, NY to home, and pretty much the entire way it was raining from the Gore area to home, so hopefully elevation can save places like Gore, Platty, Hunter, Windham, etc....

moguler6

All rain at Cannon. Just drove through Franconia notch and it was 46 degrees!