• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New brand discoveries this season?

deadheadskier

Staff member
For me its the clothing brand Tasc. I've bought a couple base layers from them and a quarter zip mid layer. Great stuff. I had never owned bamboo fiber clothing before, but I'm now a very big fan.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Ha! 100% the reason I bought it. My icebreaker merino wool base layers are way too hot above 10 degrees. The light weight Columbia poly base layers I have wreak so bad I wanted to kick myself out of the car on the way home from the mountain. So I searched for non-stinky base layers and read about bamboo fiber.

SkiFanE

My first pair of POC goggles. Love them. Good lens (have no idea what it is, but I see better in flat light). No fogging. Got them 50% off end of last season, so I didn't spend much more than my normal cheapo ones. I usually am rough with goggles, but these I'm actually taking care of and putting back into it's bag each day - I want to have them awhile they are so nice.