• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Want to replace my intermediate ski next season. Suggestions needed.

SKIQUATTRO

if you can, demo during the week...when i did it, i got to the shop in the moring, talke to the techs, picked 6 boards for that day, they preset all the binding right then, so all i had to do was walk in and walk back out with a new set, no waiting...was fantastic...I was at Bromley so its a good vert and easy back to the shop..they had the whole mtn open, bumps, crud, trees so i really got to put each ski through its paces...amazing how each ski skis so differently.....this was back in 05 and I am still on my Atomic M10's

Grassi21

if you can, demo during the week...when i did it, i got to the shop in the moring, talke to the techs, picked 6 boards for that day, they preset all the binding right then, so all i had to do was walk in and walk back out with a new set, no waiting...was fantastic...I was at Bromley so its a good vert and easy back to the shop..they had the whole mtn open, bumps, crud, trees so i really got to put each ski through its paces...amazing how each ski skis so differently.....this was back in 05 and I am still on my Atomic M10's

good point. i'm guessing this weekend at mt. snow won't be the best opportunity to demo. i guess i'll have to schedule a few more mid week trips.

bvibert

Staff member
good point. i'm guessing this weekend at mt. snow won't be the best opportunity to demo. i guess i'll have to schedule a few more mid week trips.

I'm planning on checking out the demos at Snow on Friday while we're there. I'm in the market for some new skis now that I broke my Rossi's...

SKIQUATTRO

Christy Sports in the Grand Summit if I remember, right next to the lift...pretty easy in and out...