• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Burke, Saturday 1/24/15

bdfreetuna

If I was riding solo, I'd be there.

As it turns out I'm heading up to Pico again, riding early with my GF and the old man. Patricia is looking forward to testing her skills in the woods again and I know Pico well enough to call the shots on which woods she should or should not enter just yet.

Also a few of her friends got a Groupon to learn to ski there... so they'll be riding up separately whenever they get their butts out of bed to meet us up there for a lesson. Long way to go for a first time lesson from the Springfield MA area, but they're just lucky they're not meeting me at Burke.

steamboat1

If I didn't already have previous obligations at Pico I'd love to meet up.:razz:

Better get out early Tuna. After 4pm we're taking over the whole lower level of the base lodge.