• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Super Bowl at Cannon

Puck it

I should be there. Wife is leaving for a trade show and taking train to NYC I may have to drive her.

Puck it

Does Giselle like deflated balls?

Does he manscape the balls before picking the right ones?

Krikaya

I'm planning on skiing Cannon Sunday and Monday but after reading this forecast from NOAAA I'm not so sure about Sunday:

Sunday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 0. Wind chill values as low as -31. Very windy, with a northwest wind 30 to 40 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.

The tram will be shut down with wind sustained at 30 to 40mph, right? And Cannonball is a fixed grip but might geta wind hold. Haven't heard anything yet about today's conditions but conditions can't be better according to this straight from Cannon's website:

12 inches of new snow in the past 24 hours, including 4 inches overnight. We've seen over 2 FEET of natural snow in the past 6 days and we're skiing/riding on the best conditions of the season. Mittersill is open.

as long as the wind doesn't blow the snow off the mountain.

yeggous

Seriously considering it. My problem has two X chromosomes. Getting her to move is an epic task.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app