• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

1/26 Manitoba Mauler

jrmagic

that skcus. I'm at Kemo and Magic this weekend. Maybe we'll get that clipper with a few inches they can grind in. Better times next week it seems with the next bout of energy ramping up.

Magic should ski extremely well this weekend. It was skiing great Sunday with lots in play. With the 5ish inches they got pretty much everything on trail will be in play and several glades will work too.

fcksummer

Website
fck-summer.tumblr.com
Their site just said "several inches" and that the mountain was in great shape, or something like that. People can look at the webcams and see its not a whole lot.

I went last night, there was maybe an inch or two off the sides of trails but all the trails were completely scraped off as usual. 30mph wind at the top and those idiots were trying to blow snow. Anything they blew probably landed a few towns over.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Magic should ski extremely well this weekend. It was skiing great Sunday with lots in play. With the 5ish inches they got pretty much everything on trail will be in play and several glades will work too.

Thanks. I expect that your assessment of "extremely well" is based upon your skill as an expert skier. I'm bringing some lower intermediates. What they don't need is a lot of scratch. So the perspective of an intermediate skier, looking at both east and west sides would be more useful.

catsup948

Black Mountain of Maine reporting 20" on their facebook page. They are only open Fri-Sun. They may get a foot from the redeveloping clipper Friday! WOW! If they get more next to refresh Ill be there next Friday for first chair.

chuckstah

hope you feel good enough to enjoy yorself. 5 inches by yourself can be heaven. Isn't Pico closed on Weds?

Just drove past Pico. Yes, it is closed Tues and Wednesday but there were a lot of tracks from the earn your turns crowd. Still should be fresh tomorrow. Ended up using Fox 44 Card for a few hours at Suicide 6. First visit and a nice little hill. Lots of untracked in the woods and backside, but still a bit thin. I didn't feel up to a full day a a big resort so this worked out perfectly.

Abominable

Catamount was quite nice today. They claim 7 inches of snow and I'd say they got that and more blown in some places. The trails that they did not groom skied really nice all day and the groomers were also great. Really everything on the west side of the mountain was skiing very well. Catapult was the only run that got scraped off quick. Add to that fact that it was a bluebird day after about 11 AM and it was a fun day.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quietman

Black Mountain of Maine reporting 20" on their facebook page. They are only open Fri-Sun. They may get a foot from the redeveloping clipper Friday! WOW! If they get more next to refresh Ill be there next Friday for first chair.

I SO wish that I could be there!