• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

1/26 Manitoba Mauler

chuckstah

Staying across from Pico. Maybe 5 inches. Did not ski today as I'm fighting a cold. Either K or Magic tomorrow. Leaning towards Magic.

drjeff

A solid 2 feet in my yard in NE CT - One of the few times in the 11yrs I've owned my current snowblower that I needed my drift cutter bars above the 20" tall intake box!!

POW

When's the last time a storm produced 20-30 inches of just soft sugary goodness to the mountains north of the mass/vt line? I'm in SE CT with a dumping of really soft snow and all I can think about is how amazing it would have been had it puked like this at any of our favorite northern mountains.

Maybe my memory is shot from all the Canadian club I drink but i can't remember anything like this over the last several years :beer:

catsup948

When's the last time a storm produced 20-30 inches of just soft sugary goodness to the mountains north of the mass/vt line? I'm in SE CT with a dumping of really soft snow and all I can think about is how amazing it would have been had it puked like this at any of our favorite northern mountains.

Maybe my memory is shot from all the Canadian club I drink but i can't remember anything like this over the last several years :beer:

Boxing Day 2010. Areas right over the line here got 24 inches of windblown powder. Nemo 2013 southern greens had 20 inches of very dry powder. Not this time around though.

soposkier

Ive skiied it in the recent years when there has been enough snow. Few different routes down.

Judder

Bennington, VT / Rochester, VT / Sugarbush
Ending up with a whopping 4 inches in the Bennington Area. Took a half day and hit Stratton yesterday. Probably 5 inches up there, but heavy wind. The woods and sides of trails skied nice, but the wind ripped off the snowpack on most trails leaving that damn boilerplate from the rain 2 weeks ago. NH and Maine look like the jackpots.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Ending up with a whopping 4 inches in the Bennington Area. Took a half day and hit Stratton yesterday. Probably 5 inches up there, but heavy wind. The woods and sides of trails skied nice, but the wind ripped off the snowpack on most trails leaving that damn boilerplate from the rain 2 weeks ago. NH and Maine look like the jackpots.
that skcus. I'm at Kemo and Magic this weekend. Maybe we'll get that clipper with a few inches they can grind in. Better times next week it seems with the next bout of energy ramping up.