• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

1/26 Manitoba Mauler

steamboat1

Their site just said "several inches" and that the mountain was in great shape, or something like that. People can look at the webcams and see its not a whole lot.
Spoke to my BIL this morning who lives in Tannersville, PA. & he said they got zip, zero, nada.

Probably heading up to K for a couple of days in the morning.

All shoveled out here. Maybe we got 10" in Brooklyn. They shut the city down for this? What a bunch of clowns.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Ready for round 2 in NH

attachment.php

JDMRoma

Hope round 2 is up north !
Any real reports up there !

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

BenedictGomez

Spoke to my BIL this morning who lives in Tannersville, PA. & he said they got zip, zero, nada.

Hence, why Camelback didn't issue a quantitative report. They've gotta' be the biggest fibbers & tricksters of any eastern mountain. Not a bad thread topic really.

wtcobb

Tough to tell total accumulation amount in Franconia, like NEK said the wind is blowing like crazy. A few inches though, still falling lightly.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Big silver lining on this one for me is that on Friday I wasn't expecting this one to come north at all. So getting some snow is nice, helps build the pack. Friday's clipper could drop 3-6 inches. Next Monday looks like a larger swfe which really can produce here up through nne.
If that happens, I'm going out on short-term disability!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
About 22" with compression, snowing moderately. I like my yardstick the way it is, even though sweeping it clean every six inches is more accurate. Still have power, praise the Lord!
Barometer has taken a pretty steep plunge. 29.6 from 30.5

4aprice

Probably heading up to K for a couple of days in the morning.

All shoveled out here. Maybe we got 10" in Brooklyn. They shut the city down for this? What a bunch of clowns.

Don't worry Steamboat, Mayor De Commieo said it was ok for you NYC peeps to venture out, but be careful if you see a flurry you are to return home and listen for further instructions.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Don't worry Steamboat, Mayor De Commieo said it was ok for you NYC peeps to venture out, but be careful if you see a flurry you are to return home and listen for further instructions.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Busted a gut at his Presser the other night , Sign Language interpreters facial expressions were priceless! Had to wonder if he was legit?

yeggous

I have just a stupid amount of snow of the ground in Chelmsford, MA. There was 22.5" when I went out at 8:30am, another 8-9" where I cleared at noon, and another 4-5" just now at 4:30pm. Total it's about 26-28" due to settling and compaction under its own weight. It's still dumping out there but this blower powder is just compacting itself. Unfortunately I am almost out of firewood inside. Next step is shoveling out to the wood pile.

Abominable

Camden snow bowl! They open this year? I'm sure the locals are all over that tomorrow. Fun place to ski if you've never been. Apparently the only conus ski area from which one can see the Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

SnowRider

I have the New England College pass...Loon, Sunday River, or Sugarloaf. Any idea where it might be deepest tomorrow? Wish this hit more north....